Sunday, June 22, 2008

What did I do?

Something made me a bit perplexed while driving home from Small Group tonight. Here I am enjoying life, enjoying the music on the radio, and minding my own business. I merged on to 75, where I had a clear path to the lane because a semi-truck switched lanes for me. About 3 minutes after I was on the highway, I looked into my rearview mirror to see an SUV flying up on me flashing it's lights... that's weird... Just as I'm confused they switch lanes and pass me. As they pass me the driver decides to show me his I.Q., with his middle finger. If I was confused before, I'm totally confused now. What did I do?? So to ask him this question I decide to flash my lights a couple times. He did not like that, he got back in front of me and continued to tap his breaks. Now several things are going through my mind like; seriously what did I do?, who is this guy in front of me? and I hope he finds God soon. I gave him his space, because remember, I was enjoying my life and my drive. Mr. I.Q. of one finally exits the highway at 380. As I pass him of course I look over at him and she confirms his I.Q. once again. Dude must have had a bad day... So here's the deal, was I confused or do you think he was confused. I mean how many silver Honda Accords are there, maybe another one gave this guy a hard time and he decided to take it out on me. Anyways, I hope he feels good about himself. I couldn't get a photo of him so I am leaving you with a photo of a guy just like him... we like to call him Mr. I've had a bad day.

4 comments:

Mikey B. said...

What a buzzkill. It was probably Conary speeding around and cutting people off. You're the victim here J-Burger.

I'm trying it out. What do you think?

Jen said...

hmmm did you ever think he was just saying hi to you? maybe he is not from here and that is the way they are used to greeting people!

Lisa said...

What a punk!! Maybe you just looked too happy and he doesn't like happy people. Don't know. Anyway stay away from people like that and be safe!

Anonymous said...

lets be honest her jimmy-boy you were going 65 in a 65 again weren't you...