10. Only gained a couple .lbs. (trying to lose them).
9. Developed the likeness for the the Bow Tie
8. Started and have kept up with (sort of) a Blog.
7. Started a new job. (if I hadn't I may be out of one now)
6. Got to see the Arizona Cardinals clinch a Playoff birth!!
5. Discovered the beauty of Lake Tahoe
4. Finally made the call to hook up HD/DVR (unfortunately, we will not get to enjoy this until 2009. But I MADE THE CALL).
3. Stayed healthy.
2. Celebrated my 8th Wedding Anniversary.
1. Knocked up my wife. We are having a BABY!!!
Ok, so maybe this list isn't complete and maybe it's not truly my top 10. But I am still going to be a dad. Just wait for the 2009 Top 10 list. I'm sure there will be many interesting items listed. You will have to wait 365 days to find out!
HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED 2009!