Monday, July 28, 2008

Bend It Like Beckham

You may not be a soccer fan but you know who David Beckham is. Last night he was in Dallas with his team that has entirely to much money. But anyways...it was pretty cool to see this phenom in action. It was interesting, every time he would touch the ball he got boo'd but at the same time the place lit up with flash bulbs. Also, he can help pack a soccer game. This was the best soccer game I have been to. Dallas beat LA 4-0. If you get a chance to experience one, do it


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Jen said...

sounds fun!

Alison said...

Just like JT said on the ESPYS..."he single-handedly made soccer this (tiny amount) more important in America". Glad you guys got to go the game instead of hanging out at my bday party....but I'm not bitter....not at all....I guess you might make it when I'm 31. ;-)

Sherry Turner said...

I am not the biggest soccer fan, but it sounds fun even to me. I am lad you guys got to have a little fun after all of the work you have been doing.

Lisa said...

I too had a good time and also found it interesting the way that he got boo'd at as he was getting his picture taken. Half of the people were there to see him and they all boo'd him. Strange.

Anonymous said...

Sherry has now seen what Beckham looks like (in his underwear ad). She is now a fan.