Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Know You Want To Tie One

Alright, those of you that know me know that my new favorite tie is the bow tie. Even as much as my wife loves me in them, (not), I still wear them. I partly love them because not everyone knows how to tie one. No, it's not like tying your shoe, even though that's what you will her. So, I'm sharing this video with you so that you can learn how. Let your inner prepster come out and throw one on today. If you don't have one, I know where you can find one. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dork! I truly dislike the bow tie but if you like them more power to ya. Just not in my presence please.

P.S. Don't think you'll get many takers on buying one

Jen said...

Or Lisa, is he a bigger dork cause he uploaded a video on how to tie one?
ok I admit it though....... i watched the video! ahah