Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival

When Lisa and I got to Tahoe one of the things she wanted to do was to see "A Midsummer Night's Dream" @ the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival. But all of the publications showed that the play ran through Aug. 17th. We got here on Aug. 18th. We missed it. (So we thought). Last night I told you about the couple we met on the boat. They told us how great the experience was and we told them how bummed we were to have missed it. They informed us that the play had been extended to end on the 21st, today. So this morning at 9am, when they opened, I called and ordered us tickets. How perfect...the play Lisa wanted to see, we will see and on her birthday! So we are currently waiting for the show to start. Its a beautiful night on the beach and I'm with my beautiful wife. Who could ask for more? Later I will tell you how the show was.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Jen said...

very cool! glad she had a great birthday!!

Lisa said...

I had tons of fun babe. Thanks for taking me.