Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Don't mess with Rudolph

As mentioned before, Lisa and I had the opportunity to go to the ICE exibit at the Gaylord. We also just got a new video camera, you know, for the big day! So I figured what better time to learn to use the camera then at our fun outing. So I was filming some stuff around the resort and caught this. Funny thing is that I did not realize what happened until after I got home and watched the video. I hope you find this as amusing as I did. Didn't anyone ever tell this kid not to pet reindeers while they are eating? Enjoy!
-James

5 comments:

Jen said...

now that needs to be submitted somewhere!! I am dying over that!!!

Lisa said...

It was pretty funny to watch live too! By the way - I like your new pic!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Wow, Rudolph with an attitude. That's hilarious. I've never heard of an ICE exhibit and wish I could be there. I suppose they could make one in Arizona but it would melt after 30 minutes. Guess we'll have to settle for our tumbleweed snowman.

Anonymous said...

Just a little tap and the kid won't try that again. Rudolph was about to dominate on a kid.

Baghdad Multisport said...

Pretty funny, bro. I like the nice title track too.