Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Stuff for Today...

Ok, so the day started off rough. No not because I had to get up but because I stayed up until midnight watching the Suns CHOKE!! Um...I mean lose. Well, there is always next year (famous words from an AZ sports fan). There is always the Diamonbacks. Anyways... today I had the opportunity to volunteer for a few hours at a food bank. A few people from my company and I worked along side of a team from FedEx Kinkos in order to create food bags for children who are in need of food when they are not at school, such as over the weekend, this was part of National Volunteer Week (http://www.volunteer.gov/gov/). I only helped for three hours but those three hours were very rewarding. It was fun to do good along side of strangers. It makes one realize just how much we take for granted, that a couple juice boxes, granola bars, milk, and fruit cups mean so much to so many people.



After I finish this up, I will be studying for my Biology exam that I will be taking tomorrow. Yeah!!! I mean, not that I enjoy exams but that it is my last Practical Biology exam (if I pass the class). I still have one more lab exam and then it's good-bye Biology! Wish me luck, I need it.



2 comments:

Jen said...

no comment on the way the game was thrown away! but anyways...
glad you had a rewarding opportunity.
and hurry up and get finals done so we can come see you!!

Lisa said...

good luck on your finals baby. I know that you will do great!